Features in Service Pack 3 :
- Turns black hole router detection on by default
- Network Access Protection client
- Credentials Security Service Provider
- Descriptive Security options in Group Policy/Local Security Policy user interface
- An updated version of the Microsoft Kernel Mode Cryptographic Module that is FIPS 140-2 certified (SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512 algorithms)
- Installing without requiring a product key during setup for retail and OEM versions
Previously released updates
Service Pack 3 also incorporated several previously released key updates for Windows XP, which were not included up to SP2 including:
* Windows Imaging Component
* IPSec Simple Policy Update for simplified creation and maintenance of IPSec filters
* Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) 2.5
* MSXML 6.0 SP2 and XMLLite
* Microsoft Management Console 3.0
* Credential Roaming service (Digital Identity Management Service) update
* Remote Desktop Protocol 6.1
* Peer Name Resolution Protocol 2.1
* Network Diagnostics update
* WPA2 Update (KB893357)
Slipstreamed retail and OEM versions of Windows XP with SP3 can be installed and run with full functionality for 30 days without a product key, after which time the user will be prompted to enter a valid key and activate the installation. Volume license key (VLK) versions still require entering a product key before beginning installation.
Although service packs have, until now, been cumulative, installing SP3 on an existing installation of Windows XP requires that the computer must at least be running with Service Pack 1 installed. However, it is possible to slipstream SP3 into the Windows XP setup files at any service pack level—including the original RTM version—without any errors or issues.Slipstreaming SP3 into Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 is not supported.
Service Pack 3 contains updates to the operating system components of Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) and Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, and security updates for .NET Framework version 1.0, which is included in these Windows XP SKUs. However, it does not include update rollups for the Windows Media Center application in Windows XP MCE 2005. SP3 also omits security updates for Windows Media Player 10, although the player is included in Windows XP MCE 2005. The Address Bar DeskBand on the Taskbar is no longer included due to legal restrictions. It also includes Windows Installer 3.1.
XP Black is a modification of Windows XP. Many useless feature has been disabled and a modified theme. I don't really liked it, because sometimes i got error message, especially with a spesific hardware drivers. But if you prefer the original, just use Windows XP.
Silahkan Klik Disini untuk Mendownload nya
Size : 679,22 Mb
Sumber : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP#Service_Pack_3